Save the date!
Start the New Year with Every Bite Is Divine at Kripalu January 1-3, 2014
Check out Annie’s full teaching schedule in Healthy Living.
Book a one-on-one nutrition phone consult with Annie through Kripalu Healing Arts by calling 888-738-1822.
Annie Kay is a poplar motivational keynote speaker on topics of integrative health, and is often asked to speak at conferences and events. Contact us by email for information on Annie’s availability.
National events that Annie has spoken at include:
- 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And others!
Find downloadable event posters and press advisories, headshots of Annie and more in the Media room.