Here I’ve aimed to boost the nutrient density by loading up on herbs – both dill and parsley, as well as other vegetables, and lightened it up with yogurt rather than sour cream.
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
For those of you who read my lament of disconnection from the internet, I’m ON! Thank you Comcast. As I write this, my beloved fur faced friend, Rahu: crazy cat, ferile feline, is likely dying under the porch out back. My heart is breaking, but I’m grateful to have had the chance to spend some [...]
- Dandelion time May 3, 2013
- 5 minutes for conscious breathing April 15, 2013
- Eat clean for less March 12, 2013
- Clean food New Rules March 2, 2013
- Annie’s Hungarian-inspired mushroom soup recipe February 10, 2013
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Peace, Please: New Reports Blame Obese Individuals for All that Ails Us (and what that says about us) December 5, 2006
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Here Come Lots of Health-rating Systems, and More Confusion December 6, 2007
- A Promised Poem October 31, 2007
- Raj Singh: This really answered my problem, thank you!...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations and good luck! -Steve Parker, M.D...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations! That's quite an honor, and vali...
- Annie: I just heard from Dr. Katz that the Overall Nutri...
- Samantha F: I love that poem! thanks Annie!...