Pam’s approach draws from shamanic wisdom (though she’s quick to point out that she is not a shaman). She has developed a method of accessing the energy and spirit of plants for personal and universal healing. It’s forming a personal relationship with plants. Then if used therapeutically, the healer channels the plant energy that performs the healing.
If you need further evidence that environmental toxicity has serious health consequences, the NYTimes reported last weekend on a study that linked high levels of air pollution with lower birth weight babies.
- Access your witness – exercise December 6, 2013
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Thanksgiving Thrive post November 22, 2013
- Praise Pam Montgomery – Plant Spirit Healing November 11, 2013
- Praise Martha Rose Shulman November 3, 2013
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Peace, Please: New Reports Blame Obese Individuals for All that Ails Us (and what that says about us) December 5, 2006
- A Promised Poem October 31, 2007
- Here Come Lots of Health-rating Systems, and More Confusion December 6, 2007
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Raj Singh: This really answered my problem, thank you!...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations and good luck! -Steve Parker, M.D...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations! That's quite an honor, and vali...
- Annie: I just heard from Dr. Katz that the Overall Nutri...
- Samantha F: I love that poem! thanks Annie!...