Check out my recent post on Kripalu’s blog, Thrive. It’s called Observing Weight through Witness, and it’s about how we can use the power of pause to help us deal with those nasty food cravings (it’s never spinach and tuna fish we’re after, is it?), and other tricky times for the natural healthy weight seeker.
I’m on the verge of stuck in eating affirmation mode. I think I’ll just let it run it’s course.
I am unapologetically affirmation driven!
I am developing quite a collection of eating affirmations and I’m on fire with them! So, here is my first installation.
- Observing Weight through Witness April 5, 2014
- Eating Affirmations – v2 February 23, 2014
- Eating affirmations February 16, 2014
- Garlicky leek soup February 5, 2014
- Morning rituals January 25, 2014
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Annie’s top 5 nutrition memes of 2013 December 29, 2013
- Here Come Lots of Health-rating Systems, and More Confusion December 6, 2007
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Gina Murray: Hi Annie. Just wanted to let you know that my mot...
- Annie Kay: Hi Julie! Why thank you and great to hear from you...
- Annie Kay: Hi Gina - The Detox I lead at Kripalu is evidence-...
- Gina Murray: Hello. I am in the beginning process of searching...
- Julia Robarts: I feel smarter and more informed on what's going ...