I’ve come to the conclusion that a tsp of psyllium seed husk in a quarter-cup of water 20 minutes before meals just might be the easy answer for those who struggle with weight and have cravings (especially sugar cravings) or just feel hungry a lot of the time.
I love this woman! Writer, teacher, longtime meditator, woman who has traveled far and lived to tell her tale to lucky us.
I’ve been reading Sally Kempton’s latest book, Awakening Shakti, for the past couple months on and off (it’s a great book to dip into now and then), and I have to say it’s really helped me to cultivate goddess energies that I know are in there (within myself) but that I don’t often tap into.
Flower are still out yet there’s a chill in the evening air. Not too late to gather and dry a few herbs and flowers to add to your bath thorough the cold winter months. What are you gathering from nature now>
- Psyllium Shots for Healthy Weight August 29, 2014
- Hail Sally Kempton August 21, 2014
- Gather Ye Flowers August 16, 2014
- Herbal Waters August 7, 2014
- Meat Eater’s Guide August 2, 2014
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Annie’s top 5 nutrition memes of 2013 December 29, 2013
- Deepen your connection to Gaia June 19, 2014
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Annie Kay: Hi Page! Really great to meet you this season. I L...
- Page Railsback: Thanks Annie. I just signed up for your wonderful,...
- Annie Kay: Great Gina! It's a perfect time to clean up and g...
- Gina Murray: Hi Annie. Just wanted to let you know that my mot...
- Annie Kay: Hi Julie! Why thank you and great to hear from you...