I’m on the verge of stuck in eating affirmation mode. I think I’ll just let it run it’s course.
I am unapologetically affirmation driven!
I am developing quite a collection of eating affirmations and I’m on fire with them! So, here is my first installation.
This soup was inspired by my love of potatoes, though there is only a little potato actually in it, the flavor is there. Potato heads unite!
- Eating Affirmations – v2 February 23, 2014
- Eating affirmations February 16, 2014
- Garlicky leek soup February 5, 2014
- Morning rituals January 25, 2014
- Spicy sweet potato coconut soup January 18, 2014
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Annie’s top 5 nutrition memes of 2013 December 29, 2013
- A Promised Poem October 31, 2007
- Peace, Please: New Reports Blame Obese Individuals for All that Ails Us (and what that says about us) December 5, 2006
- Annie Kay: Hi Julie! Why thank you and great to hear from you...
- Annie Kay: Hi Gina - The Detox I lead at Kripalu is evidence-...
- Gina Murray: Hello. I am in the beginning process of searching...
- Julia Robarts: I feel smarter and more informed on what's going ...
- Raj Singh: This really answered my problem, thank you!...