If you are shaking off the sugar bacchanal that set in around Halloween and crested in the Hana-Kwana-Christmas-to-New Year celebration (wasn’t that fun?!), here is one more warming, grounding soup to help you remember how it feels to be simply nourished by food again.
It’s been a big year for the science of integrative modalities this year.
What’s old is new again. My teacher says life is a spiral and I continue to see the evidence that she’s right. Here are the top trends, the memes I see on the rise.
Here it is. Party time, candy and cookie time, rich food time. Estimates for how much Americans gain during this season range from 5 to 15 pounds, depending on who’s doing the reporting. Here are a few weight survival tips.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Winter root & white bean soup January 4, 2015
- Annie’s Top 5 Nutrition Memes of 2014 December 19, 2014
- Holiday Merriment and Weight December 9, 2014
- Meditation improves gene expression December 5, 2014
- Apple walnut quinoa with kale November 23, 2014
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Deepen your connection to Gaia June 19, 2014
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Annie’s top 5 nutrition memes of 2013 December 29, 2013
- Herbal Waters August 7, 2014
- Annie Kay: Fire cider is a keeper in our house! Spicy tangy w...
- Annie Kay: Thanks Page! Hope you enjoy and keep in touch....
- Annie Kay: Hi Christine, Thanks for your question! Have y...
- Christine: Sounds nice, but how much of those things do you p...
- Annie Kay: Hi Page! Really great to meet you this season. I L...