Access your witness by developing an ability to not react but pause, relax and breathe so that you can align a response from a deeper more intentional level.
Letting go, forgiving, releasing the past is a universal practice of clearing that sets us up to have space to let in the new. The process involves thinking back to the emotionally charged events of the year – both the highs and the lows- and digesting them by describing them to others and thinking about how these events guide your path.
Here is my recent post from Thrive, the Kripalu blog. It’s on the importance of the side dishes in helping to serve all the nutritional needs of the hearts and mouths you may be feeding this year.
- Access your witness – exercise December 6, 2013
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Thanksgiving Thrive post November 22, 2013
- Praise Pam Montgomery – Plant Spirit Healing November 11, 2013
- Praise Martha Rose Shulman November 3, 2013
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Peace, Please: New Reports Blame Obese Individuals for All that Ails Us (and what that says about us) December 5, 2006
- A Promised Poem October 31, 2007
- Here Come Lots of Health-rating Systems, and More Confusion December 6, 2007
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Raj Singh: This really answered my problem, thank you!...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations and good luck! -Steve Parker, M.D...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations! That's quite an honor, and vali...
- Annie: I just heard from Dr. Katz that the Overall Nutri...
- Samantha F: I love that poem! thanks Annie!...