Now is a great time to begin a relationship with dandelion. So, head outside, find one, say hello, admire it for a breath or two then (if you don’t use chemicals on your lawn) have a sample.
And here it is: a video for people just getting started with conscious breathing, including a brief practice.
By Annie Kay on March 12, 2013 in Blog, Enjoy Eating, Food & Cooking, Getting Started, Tools & Resource Reviews
- Dandelion time May 3, 2013
- 5 minutes for conscious breathing April 15, 2013
- Eat clean for less March 12, 2013
- Clean food New Rules March 2, 2013
- Annie’s Hungarian-inspired mushroom soup recipe February 10, 2013
- Ben Franklin Awards Finalist! May 6, 2008
- Peace, Please: New Reports Blame Obese Individuals for All that Ails Us (and what that says about us) December 5, 2006
- Interesting Comparison of Weight-loss Interventions November 24, 2007
- Here Come Lots of Health-rating Systems, and More Confusion December 6, 2007
- A Promised Poem October 31, 2007
- Raj Singh: This really answered my problem, thank you!...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations and good luck! -Steve Parker, M.D...
- Steve Parker MD: Congratulations! That's quite an honor, and vali...
- Annie: I just heard from Dr. Katz that the Overall Nutri...
- Samantha F: I love that poem! thanks Annie!...