Rituals are acts performed in a certain way to realize an intention. They are things that we do, often that our ancestors or others have done before for the same effect, often in ceremonial events. They can provide a thread of meaning to mark a transition or close a chapter; honor an aspect of life; or connect us to the mystery and miracle of life. Ceremony and ritual allow us to take a step back, pause time, and honor our own lives.
Dressings and sauces are an opportunity to perfect and balance vegetables with nutrient dense oils, vegetable proteins and spices. Here’s a nice spring sauce for over cooked or raw greens, carrots, peppers and scallions.
We live in a culture dominated by our heads. That’s made our lives pretty stressful. It doesn’t need to be that way. Learn how to communicate with you heart to connect more deeply with nature and life.
- How to add meaning to life with ritual June 21, 2015
- Tahini dressing June 12, 2015
- Coherence with nature June 5, 2015
- Wild mustard asparagus soup May 10, 2015
- Asian slaw recipe April 26, 2015
- Before you set intention practice letting go November 24, 2013
- Deepen your connection to Gaia June 19, 2014
- Meditation improves gene expression December 5, 2014
- Herbal Waters August 7, 2014
- Annie’s top 5 nutrition memes of 2013 December 29, 2013
- Annie Kay: Aww thanks Page! So happy you find it helpful. A...
- Page Railsback: Annie Love your newsletter and wisdom. Thank you ...
- Annie Kay: Thanks Christine! Enjoy!...
- christine kee: I want to check out your book ! Thank you for all...
- Annie Kay: Fire cider is a keeper in our house! Spicy tangy w...